Due to a Play Store bug where purchases stopped syncing, I had to move NavMusic to an in-app purchase. If you already purchased when the app was a paid download I will be happy to give you the new version for free. There are two methods to do this. I recommend the first as it is much easier, but if you do not want to pay up-front again, do the second.
Method 1 (Refund)
Method 2 (License Code)
How to Use License
- Open the Play Store on your phone
- Open the side menu and select Payment Methods
- Select Redeem Code
- Enter or paste your code in the text box. Then click Redeem
- You will get a confirmation dialog showing Full Version (NavMusic). Click Add Item
- You should then get a confirmation dialog. The full version should be added to your account now.
- It is likely the license won't sync immediately to your Wear OS device over Google Play. If it does not, view the section below on Fixing Problems With Item Not Syncing
- Open the Settings app on Wear OS
- Select Apps & Notifications
- Select App info
- Scroll to the bottom of the list and select System Apps
- Select Google Play Store from the list
- Click Force stop then Remove Upgrades
- Close settings and open the Play Store app
- Immediately restart NavMusic and your purchase should be synced.
- Feel free to update Google Play again.